Marinestore Outboard Trolley Rooteq
We offer free shipping for UK mainland if the order more than £75
Most outboard trolleys are large, heavy, difficult to use and almost impossible to carry around in the back of a car or stow on a boat. The solution has arrived in the form of the ROOTEQ TR-60 outboard trolley. .
This ultra-compact, lightweight (8.2kg) trolley can be adjusted to perfectly fit any outboard engine up to 60kg (approx. 15hp).
It is very easy to use and can be broken down so small that it can be put almost anywhere.
The OBT-1 can also be used for storing and servicing outboard engines. The large wheels and wide tread ensure stability, with the added benefit of tyres made from EVA which gives the comfort of air tyres without the disadvantages.
H 1020mm - W 560mm - D 550mm (In Use)
H 720 mm - W 420mm - D 270mm (Folded)
Features & Benefits
- - Suitable for outboards up to 60kg
- - Use for transport, storage & servicing
- - Ergonomic design, very easy to use
- - Unique compact construction
- - Patent pending design
- - Lightweight yet strong and stable
- - Fully adjustable height and track
- - Max mounting bracket width 160mm (240mm at top)
- - Max height from Skeg Support to Mounting Bracket - 830mm
- - Wheels 255mm Dia. x 7mm
NOTE - Some engines (Especially Honda) over 10HP have extra wide mounting brackets that may not fit this trolley correctly. This may result in instability.
Wherever possible, we advise buyers to test the trolley with all outboards over 10HP prior to purchase and ensure that the motor will be properly supported.