Barton Size 1 Traveller Car with Cleats Double Shackles Take Off 4:1.
You save: £50.94 (20.00%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 1020 Marine Miles points!
Barton Size 1 Traveller Car with Cleats Double Shackle Take Off 4:1 Purchase
- Barton Size 1 Traveller Cleat Plate Assembly - Pair
- Barton Size 1 Traveller Car with Double Shackle Take Off and Internal Control Line Sheaves
- Travellers, End Fittings and Tracks are all extruded from top quality marine grade aluminium and finish in Barton's unique 'Spectro' grey anodised finish.
- Standard Travellers - These run on precision ground Delrin balls. However, a Torlon Ball package is also offered where higher load applications are required. Torlon Balls give up to 40% more load bearing capacity.
- Double Take Off Travellers - With either shackle or toggle attachment, these allow for Coarse/ Fine tune mainsheet systems to be achieved. They can also be used with a link plate for increased rolling load with the longer car. All end fittings feature a soft rubberised moulded cap designed to withstand high impact without causing damage.
|Technical Data |
|Travellers ||Size 1 ||Size 2||Size 3|
|Length Single Take Off ||132 mm ||166 mm||198 mm|
|Weight Single Take Off||252 grams||547 grams||872 grams|
|Length Double Take Off||204 mm||254 mm||292 mm|
|Weight Double Take Off||411 grams||923 grams||1378 grams|
|Width ||57 mm||70 mm||87 mm|
|Width with Control Line Cleats ||98 mm||120 mm||130 mm|
|Height 2:1 ||30 mm||44 mm||47 mm|
|Height 4:1 ||43 mm||57 mm||65 mm|
|Safe Working Load ||500 kg ||700 kg ||1000 kg |
|Maximum Diameter Control Line ||6 mm||8 mm||8 mm|
No Reviews Yet!