Hempel Cruising Performer Antifoul 2.5 Litre.
We offer free shipping for UK mainland if the order's more than £75
Preparation and Application:
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, oil free and dry
- Clean with Pre-Clean
- On previously coated surfaces, wet abrade to remove all loose matter and to provide a suitable key
- Wash surface with fresh water and allow to dry
- Apply 2 coats of Cruising Performer with an additional coat around the leading edges and other high wear areas.
- On substrates that have not previously been antifouled, prime prepared surface with 1 coat of Underwater Primer, then apply 2 coats of Cruising Performer.
- Stir all products well before use
- Launch vessel within 3 months
- Application Method: Brush/roller/pad/spray
- Thinners and Tool Cleaner: Thinner 808 (no 3)
- Coverage: 13.5 metres squared/litre
- Min application Temperature: 5 degrees Celsius/40 degrees Fahrenheit
|Temperature ||Touch Dry ||Overcoating Time |
|minimum ||maximum |
|10 degrees Celsius |
50 degrees Fahrenheit
|8 hours ||9 hours||none |
|20 degrees Celsius |
68 degrees Fahrenheit
|4 hours||5 hours||none |
PLEASE NOTE: White antifoul when applied may look grey. Once immersed it looks white.