Jabsco Manual Twist n Lock Toilet Standard Bowl
This item is worth 850 Marine Miles points!
This is, hands down, our best selling toilet, unoffically known as the heads, dating back to the days when sailing ships didn't have the luxury of a flushing toilet, in fact they had no real sanitation at all. Thankfully times have changed, and this attractive yet simple and easy to use toilet is not to be sniffed at! Perfectly priced, Jabsco toilets are also notoriously easy to service. Whether you want to service the small stuff, or more simply swap out an entire section such as the pump, it's your choice with an ample array of spares and options to choose from. These toilets keep on going and going and going so you can too!
Featuring a wooden seat and lid with a baked enamel finish and standard close hinges, giving a finish that's pleasing to the eye and hygienic too. With an update to the bowl profile as well, they now have a more modern look, easily concealing the inlet pipe work. With the back section of the bowl now flat, it gives a flush look, and features the Jabsco logo printed where the seat will connect. Looking at the seats, they now use different hinges which are placed under the seat, as opposed to protruding from the rear on the older models.
- Twist n Lock action safety handle
- Easy swivel angled outlet for easy installation
- Crevice free for ease of cleaning
- Angled pump for easy pumping
- Powerful self priming pump
- Corrosion resistant materials for fresh or salt water servicing
- Connections for 19mm, 0.75inch bore toilet hose and 38mm, 1.5inch bore discharge hose
- Dimensions of 470mm wide, 485mm deep and 345mm high
No Reviews Yet!