Magma Marine Kettle Gas Grill BBQ
We offer free shipping for UK mainland if the order's more than £75
The patented swivelling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you. This design uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz (CV-470 or CV-270) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing on-board low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up. Original Size: 15" (38.1 cm)
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Hinged Lid. Convenient balanced hinged lid will not slam shut.
- stay Cool handle with air cooled supports.
- Newly designed, swivelling, wind-proof turbo venturi and control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel and valve where it is convenient to you. Allows safe and easy fuel changes.
- Burner and hi tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution and longer grill life.
- Combination easy-to-clean grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in.
- Magma patented design fully utilizes both radiant and convection cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel.
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions.
- Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV-470 or CV-270), Propane/Butane Mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.