General purpose polishing antifouling for sail and power boats formulated for all waters, especially fresh and brackish.
- Good general performance antifouling at low coat offering one season protection in moderate to low fouling areas.
- Specially formulated for use in all waters.
- Suitable for inland waterways, providing effective protection for boats in fresh water.
- Polishing action ensures that a fresh, active layer of antifouling is always exposed to the water. This action results in a clean, smooth hull, minimising friction and drag. The movement of the hull through the water gradually wears away the coating, preventing leached layer build-up. This reduces surface preparation prior to re-coating, helping to save time and costs.
- Proven to have reduced environmental impact compared to previous International general purpose antifoulings.
- NOT suitable high speed craft or for use over aluminium/alloy substrates or zinc sprayed surfaces