International Pre-Kote 750 ml
We offer free shipping for UK mainland if the order's more than £75
Application Details: - Pre-Kote
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Low-sheen
- Thinner/ Cleaner: YTA800 Thinners No.1
- Number of Coats: 1-2.
- Method of application: Brush, Roller, Airless or Conventional Spray.
|Temperature ºC ||Touch Dry ||Overcoating Time ||Sandable Time|
|Minimum ||Maximum |
|5ºC||4 hours||48 hours||4 days ||48 hours|
|15ºC||3 hours||24 hours||3 days||30 hours|
|23ºC||2 hours||16 hours||2 days||24 hours|
|35ºC||1 hour||8 hours||1 day||24 hours|
|PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES:||In Good Condition: Wash down with Yacht Line Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 280-320 grade (grit) paper. |
In Poor Condition: Remove all previous coatings and prime the substrate.
|PRIMING:||All preparation for bare substrates is covered on the appropriate primer datasheet. |
|BARE WOOD:||Prime with Yacht Primer or UCP.|
|STEEL:||Prime with Yacht Primer or Interprotect.|
|ALUMINIUM:||Pre-prime using Etch Primer, then prime with Yacht Primer or Interprotect.|
|GRP:||Wash down with Yacht Line Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 180-220 grade paper. No priming necessary. |
- If any filling required use the appropriate product from the Interfill range.
- If maximum overcoating time of previous coating/ primer is exceeded, abrade using 180-220 grade wet or dry paper and remove dust.
- Apply 1-2 coasting dry, well ventilated conditionals.
- Stir well before use.
- To give extra depth of colour, Toplac or Interlux Super enamels may be added.
HELPLINE: 02380 21 31 46 - www.yachtpaint.com For Safety Data Sheet please click here.