International Original Varnish 375ml
We offer free shipping for UK mainland if the order is over £50
Application Details: - Original
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Full Gloss
- Thinner/ Cleaner: YTA800 Thinners No.1
- Number of Coats: Minimum of 3 full coat, more if using a roller.
- Method of application: Brush, Roller, Conventional Spray, Airless or Airmix Spray.
|Temperature ºC ||Touch Dry||Overcoating Time |
|10ºC||16 hours||36 hours||5 days |
|15ºC||10 hours||24 hours||4 days|
|23ºC||5 hours||16 hours||2 days|
|35ºC||3 hour||12 hours||1 day|
|PREVIOUSLY VARNISHED WOOD:||In good condition: Clean with Yacht Line Super Cleaner. Sand with 280-320 grade wet or dry paper. Remove sanding dust with thinners. |
In poor condition: All previous should be removed.
|BARE WOOD: ||Sand smooth with 80-180 and then 280 grade paper. Clean surface by brushing, dusting or wiping with a dust wipe. |
|PRIMED BARE WOOD: ||Apply Intertox or UCP. If UCP has been omitted thin the first coat by 10-15%. |
- A minimum of 3 full bodied coats, more if using a roller.
- Stir well before use.
- Do not varnish wood while exposed to direct sunlight.
- For best results sand lightly between coats with 320-400 grade paper.
- For best results when applying by roller; smooth off with brush or pad.
- Avoid using direct from the can. Pour the amount you expect to use in a separate container.
- Use above waterline only.
HELPLINE: 02380 21 31 46 - www.yachtpaint.com For Safety Data Sheet please click here.