Barton K Cam Cleat Midi
You save: £2.48 (10.70%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 105 Marine Miles points!
Barton 'K' Cam Cleat Midi
- 'K' Cams are manufactured from a composite Kevlar/ Zytal material. They are available in three sizes to accept lines up to 14mm diameter.
- The use of this exotic Kevlar/ Zytal composite offers performance advantages over carbon fibre and conventional glass reinforced resins. 'K' Cams are very strong, lightweight, have excellent wear resistance and a cam profile which makes them extremely efficient for line entry/ release even under load.
- A progressive tooth design ensures maximum holding power on all types of line whilst creating minimum wear on either cam or line.
- Cams: Utilise Stainless Steel leaf springs which give a soft smooth action. They are also stronger and have a longer life than conventional wire springs.
- Cam Bases: Cam bases feature a Stainless Steel reinforcing wear bar for prolonged life.
|Part Number||Description||Maximum Line Diameter - mm||Fastening Centres - mm||Fastenings Diameter - mm||Holding Power - kg||Weight - grams|
|PLB70100||'K' Cam Mini||10||30||4||190||17|
|PLB70200||'K' Cam Midi||6 - 12||40||5||230||34|
|PLB70300||'K' Cam Maxi||10 - 14||50||5||260||50|
No Reviews Yet!