Barton Rope Clutch Triple
You save: £33.67 (16.67%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 840 Marine Miles points!
- Maximum Holding Power: 350 kg.
- Maximum Rope Capacity: 10 mm.
- Fastenings diameter: 6 mm.
- Manufactured from high grade plastics and aluminium with 'Spectro' grey anodised finish.
- Has a true clutch mechanism that can be released under load.
- Lines can be drawn through the clutch in the locked position as the line moves freely in the direction of pull and is restricted from returning by a spring loaded cam mechanism.
- Clutches should be bolted to the deck approximately 2ft forward of the winch to ensure a fair lead both vertically and horizontally.
- This strong and compact unit will accept high loads and is relatively kind to ropes.
- Suitable for use to secure halyards and control lines on boats up to 30ft and for lighted applications on larger yachts.
- Locking levers come in grey, red or white and a set of marking stickers are included.
|PLB80500||Rope Clutch Single||107||28||62||250|
|PLB80501||Rope Clutch Double||107||54||62||480|
|PLB80502||Rope Clutch Triple||107||80||62||710|
No Reviews Yet!