Barton Size 1 Traveller Car with Cleat Single Toggle Take Off 4 to 1
You save: £33.00 (16.67%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 825 Marine Miles points!
Barton Size 1 Traveller Car with Cleat Single toggle Take Off 4:1 Purchase
- Barton Size 1 Traveller Cleat Plate Assembly - Pair
- Barton Size 1 Traveller Car with toggle Take Off and Internal Control Line Sheaves
- Travellers, End Fittings and Tracks are all extruded from top quality marine grade aluminium and finish in Barton's unique 'Spectro' grey anodised finish.
- Standard Travellers - These run on precision ground Delrin balls. However, a Torlon Ball package is also offered where higher load applications are required. Torlon Balls give up to 40% more load bearing capacity.
- Toggle Take Off - Features a solid cast Stainless Steel toggle upstand with a soft rubber ant-tumble bearing fitted, preventing damage when blocks are not under load. They accept the swivel post from Barton's Cruiser blocks and help achieve a truly low profile system.
|Travellers||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Length Single Take Off||132 mm||166 mm||198 mm|
|Weight Single Take Off||252 grams||547 grams||872 grams|
|Length Double Take Off||204 mm||254 mm||292 mm|
|Weight Double Take Off||411 grams||923 grams||1378 grams|
|Width||57 mm||70 mm||87 mm|
|Width with Control Line Cleats||98 mm||120 mm||130 mm|
|Height 2:1||30 mm||44 mm||47 mm|
|Height 4:1||43 mm||57 mm||65 mm|
|Safe Working Load||500 kg||700 kg||1000 kg|
|Maximum Diameter Control Line||6 mm||8 mm||8 mm|
No Reviews Yet!