Barton Block Size 6 Plain Bearing Fiddle Snap Becket Cam
You save: £20.82 (14.24%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 625 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 6 Plain Bearing Fiddle Snap Becket and Cam
- This range of high load cruiser blocks are of a rugged construction featuring high quality injection moulded side plates with all load carrying components from 316 stainless steel. Side plates are through bolted and riveted for added strength and security. This good looking and versatile range is designed for use on larger cruising and racing yachts.
- A comprehensive range of camcleat, fiddle and fiddle and camcleat versions are available.
- Plain Bearing Block - Have a precision moulded Acetal Sheave running a large diameter brass centre bearing ensuring free running under the highest of loads.
- Camcleat Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams and stainless steel arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. This range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use as mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls.
- Snap Shackle - Has a cast stainless steel swivelling snap shackle. Ideal for use as quick release downhauls or vang tackles.
|Specification||Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle ||63 x 17 mm - 44 or 70 x 17 mm||2 1/2 x 5/8" - 1 3/4 or 2 3/4 x 5/8"|
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||12 mm||7/16"|
|Breaking Load ||2000 kg||4400 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||1000 kg||2200 lb|
|Length ||245 mm||- |
|Weight ||639 g ||-|
No Reviews Yet!