Barton Block Size 7 Ball Bearing Fiddle Snap Becket Cam
You save: £26.27 (16.67%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 655 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 7 Ball Bearing Fiddle Snap Becket and Cam
- This range of high load cruiser blocks are of a rugged construction featuring high quality injection moulded side plates with all load carrying components from 316 stainless steel. Side plates are through bolted and riveted for added strength and security. This good looking and versatile range is designed for use on larger cruising and racing yachts.
- A comprehensive range of camcleat, fiddle and fiddle and camcleat versions are available.
- Ball Bearing Block - With Barton's unique super low friction Ball Race System featuring Acetal Sheaves with Delrin ball bearings running on a large diameter centre boss. This allows us to fit more load bearing balls which ensure extremely low friction performance even under higher loads.
- Camcleat Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams and stainless steel arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. This range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use as mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls.
- Snap Shackle - Has a cast stainless steel swivelling snap shackle. Ideal for use as quick release downhauls or vang tackles.
|Specification ||Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle||70 x 20 mm - 44 or 70 x 20 mm||2 3/4 x 0.75 inch - 1 3/4 or 2 3/4 x 0.75 inch|
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||14 mm ||9/16"|
|Breaking Load ||2500 kg||5500 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||1250 kg||2750 lb|
|Maximum Rolling Load ||875 kg ||- |
|Length ||250 mm ||- |
|Weight ||644 g ||-|
No Reviews Yet!