Barton Boomstrut 7.5 to 9 metres
This item is worth 1240 Marine Miles points!
You will find many reasons to appreciate the new Barton Boom strut - no more topping lift hassles, no adjustments and no hang ups. Never again will the boom fall accidentally. Gain improved boat performance with less weight and windage aloft.
- Maintenance free durable design eliminates friction and sliding parts.
- Patented flexing spring provides fast response and a near constant force for vang efficiency.
- Easy installation independent of existing kicking strap. No need to replace existing hardware.
- Simple to follow fitting instructions and all fastenings included.
- Mast fitting can use the luff groove to eliminate drilling.
- Five size levels.
- Lightweight maintenance free
- Fitting instructions are available to view on Bartonmarine's website
Each Boomstrut is supplied with comprehensive and easy to follow fitting instructions. All fastenings are included.
The boom fitting is contoured to fit both round and flat booms and the mast fitting can utilise a slide in the luff groove to avoid drilling.
For ease of installation and rigging, the Boomstrut mounts independently inside the existing kicking strap tackle. There is no requirement to replace existing hardware, just fit the Boomstrut and remove the topping lift.
The Boom strut is carefully designed and constructed to eliminate sharp edges, minimise parts and provide ease of installation. All parts are from high grade stainless steel and aluminium 'Spectro' grey anodised for good looks and durability.
|Part Number ||Suggested Boat Length - metres||Pin to Pin Length - mm||Maximum Rods can be Reduced By* - mm||Maximum Initial Full Adjustment** - mm||Maximum Stroke at Full Adjustment - mm||Force*** - kg|
|PLB44010 ||Up to 6.0 ||960 ||150 ||300 ||150||90 |
|PLB44020||6.0 to 7.5 ||1070 ||150||300||150||140 |
|PLB44030||7.5 to 9.0 ||1180 ||150||300||150||185 |
|PLB44035||9.0 to 10.5 ||1320 ||150||400||200 ||230 |
|PLB44040||10.5 to 12.0 ||1450 ||150||400||200||270 |
** - Maximum stroke at initial pin to pin
*** - Maximum stroke at minimum pin to pin. Stroke is travel flexed. 2.5cm of stroke equates to approx. 18cm at the end of boom.
No Reviews Yet!