Barton Laser Replica Cunningham Assembly
You save: £3.07 (10.71%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 130 Marine Miles points!
The Barton Laser Replica Cunningham system - makes using Cunningham a breeze.
The Kit Contents:
- 00110: Series 0 Single Fixed Eye (attached to primary red line through sail eye).
- 00110: Series 0 Single Fixed Eye ( attached to secondary yellow line short tail).
- Primary Line: 0.44m x 4mm red Dyneema (with long and short loops).
- Secondary Line: 3.5m x 4mm yellow Line (large loop provided with long and short tails).
- Before inserting mast into slot, slide large loop in secondary yellow line onto mast base and locate under mast kicker tang.
- Pass primary red line through the Cunningham eye of the sail then detach kicker assembly from boom.
- Pass the long loop of primary red line over the complete kicker assembly so that the loop locates against the mast and in front of the kicker base plate.
- Re-attach kicker assemble into the boom.
- Pass secondary yellow line long tail through the block attached to short tail on secondary yellow line.
- This long tail now continues down to the mast base block and back to the control line cleat base.
- To detach after sailing, remove the yellow secondary line from the cleat base and mast base block.
- Undo the kicker from the boom and pass long loop in primary line over kicker assembly and remove.
- Pass primary line out through sail Cunningham eye.
No Reviews Yet!