Barton High Load Block 65 mm
You save: £11.39 (13.42%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 370 Marine Miles points!
Barton High Load Block 65mm
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium and 'Spectro' grey anodised for high UV stability and durability.
- Sheaves are precision turned from solid 'Ertalyte' bar with a profile that is kind to modern ropes.
- Running on a large diameter centre bearing for easy running under high loadings.
- Fitted with a stainless steel bow shackle to allow for snag free operation.
- The bolt together construction not only adds to the good looks, but allows for easy dismantling should servicing become necessary.
- Available in three sizes, these blocks are compatible with the toggle connections on Barton mainsheet travellers.
|Part Number ||Description ||Sheave Diameter ||Sheave Width ||Rope Diameter ||Breaking Load ||Safe Working Load ||Length ||Weight |
|mm ||mm ||mm ||kg ||kg ||mm ||grams |
|PLB82100 ||High Load Block||50 ||15 ||12 ||1000 ||500 ||116 ||146 |
|PLB82200 ||High Load Block||65 ||18 ||16 ||1600 ||800 ||142 ||267 |
|PLB82300 ||High Load Block||85 ||21 ||18 ||3000 ||1500 ||185 ||551|
No Reviews Yet!