Barton High Load Block 85 mm
You save: £19.77 (14.82%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 570 Marine Miles points!
Barton High Load Block 85mm
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium and 'Spectro' grey anodised for high UV stability and durability.
- Sheaves are precision turned from solid 'Ertalyte' bar with a profile that is kind to modern ropes.
- Running on a large diameter centre bearing for easy running under high loadings.
- Fitted with a stainless steel bow shackle to allow for snag free operation.
- The bolt together construction not only adds to the good looks, but allows for easy dismantling should servicing become necessary.
- Available in three sizes, these blocks are compatible with the toggle connections on Barton mainsheet travellers.
|Part Number||Description||Sheave Diameter||Sheave Width||Rope Diameter||Breaking Load||Safe Working Load||Length||Weight|
|PLB82100||High Load Block||50||15||12||1000||500||116||146|
|PLB82200||High Load Block||65||18||16||1600||800||142||267|
|PLB82300||High Load Block||85||21||18||3000||1500||185||551|
No Reviews Yet!