Barton Laser Replica Mast Base Assembly
This item is worth 220 Marine Miles points!
- Stainless Steel Mast Base Plate with two loops.
- 2 x 00110: Series 0 Blocks
- Place the mast base plate along the centreline of the boat behind the mast slot so that the loops are aligned fore and aft.
- Measure 24mm from the back of the mast slot along the centreline and draw a position line at right angles.
- Introduce the mast base plate, centre, then mark the two fixing holes.
- Drill two 4mm pilot holes, put sealant in the screw holes then affix with 5mm self tapping screws (not provided). NB: On very old Lasers, you can use the original screw holes where the bullseye attaches.
Distance from back of mast slot to centreline of mast base plate fixing screws - 24mm.
No Reviews Yet!