Barton Laser Replica Outhaul Assembly
You save: £7.11 (13.05%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 235 Marine Miles points!
Barton Laser Replica Outhaul Assembly Kit Contents:
- 00110: Series 0 Single Fixed Eye (fitted to short red strop).
- 00111: Series 0 Single Fixed Eye Becket (fitted to primary red line).
- 00110: Series 0 Single Fixed Eye (attaches to gooseneck by twist shackle or line not supplied).
- Primary Line: 2m x 4mm red dyneema
- Short Strop: 0.24m x 4mm red dyneema
- Secondary Line: 4m x 4mm blue line
- Elastic: 1.5m x 4mm
- Take the short red strop with block and loop this into the clamcleat base on top of the boom. You will need to temporarily undo the secondary blue line and remove from the block and block with becket. Re-attach line when strop is fitted.
- Primary red line passes through clew eye of the sail (NB: Grey line used in this example).
- Make a loop through the boom end fitting.
- Pass end of rope through loop to secure. This is easy to undo when ashore.
- Secondary blue control line is taken forward to the gooseneck through block 00 110 which can be tied off through hole in gooseneck fitting or use a twisted shackle (attachments not supplied) Control line continues to mast base fitting then to the cleat base.
- Elastic is looped through the short strop and pased under the boom then through the sail clew.
- The line then returns under the boom on the other side and is tied off into the loop in the Elastic.
No Reviews Yet!