Barton K Cam Cleat Mini
You save: £2.07 (10.69%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 85 Marine Miles points!
Barton 'K' Cam Cleat Mini
- 'K' Cams are manufactured from a composite Kevlar/ Zytal material. They are available in three sizes to accept lines up to 14mm diameter.
- The use of this exotic Kevlar/ Zytal composite offers performance advantages over carbon fibre and conventional glass reinforced resins. 'K' Cams are very strong, lightweight, have excellent wear resistance and a cam profile which makes them extremely efficient for line entry/ release even under load.
- A progressive tooth design ensures maximum holding power on all types of line whilst creating minimum wear on either cam or line.
- Cams: Utilise stainless steel leaf springs which give a soft smooth action. They are also stronger and have a longer life than conventional wire springs.
- Cam Bases: Cam bases feature a stainless steel reinforcing wear bar for prolonged life.
|Part Number||Description||Maximum Line Diameter - mm||Fastening Centres - mm||Fastenings Diameter - mm||Holding Power - kg||Weight - grams|
|PLB70100||'K' Cam Mini||10||30||4||190||17|
|PLB70200||'K' Cam Midi||6 - 12||40||5||230||34|
|PLB70300||'K' Cam Maxi||10 - 14||50||5||260||50|
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 3. Click here to reset.
4.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
davidlittle54 | October 3rd, 2013
Bought to replace worn set on a Becket. Was fair wear and tear so was happy it was a straightforward replacement and an economical repair. I did in fact buy the new complete becket so the repaired one is a spare.