Crewsaver Crewfit 180N Pro Lifejacket Auto with Harness
This item is worth 500 Marine Miles points!
The wearing of a lifejacket is, of course, the best practice and sometimes the wearing of a deck safety harness is recommended, especially on a sailing yacht where it is mandatory at night under RORC (Royal Ocean Racing Club) regulations and highly recommended by all safety at sea organisations whenever there is rough weather. This model has a soft loop D-ring for attaching a safety harness.
With a high volume 3D shaped bladder and increased buoyancy of the 180N inflation chamber that has exceptional turning even when wearing heavy clothing, the Crewsaver Crewfit 180N Pro offers outstanding water performance in a stylish and exceptionally comfortable design in sheltered or offshore waters. The Pro-Sensor operating head and transparent window gives you added assurance that the unit has been automatically (or manually) activated also that the CO2 has been pierced, eradicating the possibility of accidentally fitting an empty gas cylinder. An optional spray hood is available to attach to this lifejacket which will make you more visible and reduce the amount of water you inhale.
- ISO 12402-3 150N approved but with superior buoyancy of 180N lifts you higher in the water
- 3D Fusion ergonomic design
- Pro Sensor inflation system with transparent viewing window
- Peninsular Chin support keeps airways clear of the water in all conditions
- Attachment point for optional S20 AIS unit with automatic activation on inflation
- Built in Crewsaver Surface Light
- Attachment point for Spray Hood
- Soft D-ring harness attachment point
- Crotch strap
- Manual oral tube for additional air top-up
- Reflective tape on inflated bladder for maximum visibility
- Lifting becket to aid quick recovery
- Durable and robust outer cover
- Waist adjusters for a custom fit
- Model: Automatic wth Light and Harness
- Colours: Black/Red, White/Red
- Rearming Pack Part no 10007
- Replacement Gas Cylinder only Part no 10034
No Reviews Yet!