Crewsaver ErgoFit+ 290N Lifejacket Hammar with Harness
This item is worth 1225 Marine Miles points!
As a first in the marine safety industry ErgoFit+ incorporates it's new Halo Hood system which works with the shape of the inflated bladder to provide a fully self-supporting hood which forms a spacious cavity to protect the wearers face and airwaves from spray and has an internal panel to shield the eyes from the glare of the lifejacket light. As with all crewsaver lifejackets the Ergofit+ range benefits from Crewsaver's unique 3D Fusion ergomic design which moulds to the body and sits away from the neck, offering the ultimate in comfort. A new, slimline, quick-lock buckle system also features on the 290+ making the lifejacket easy to don whilst a single loop harness attachment point makes for easy tethering of a safety line if desired.
The tailored design of Crewsavers renowned bladder, with it's unique buoyancy distribution, has an exceptional turning speed of less than two seconds, even when weaing heavy clothing and will supports the wearer with the mouth well above the water and the airways clear with a built in chin support. The sculpted shape around the shoulders allows enough freedom of movement for the wearer to themselves back to recovery.
Collaboration with their new partner Exposure, has given Crewsaver the technological capability to enable the Exposure OLAS Tag, a portable crew tracking and overboard alert system, to be easily integrated into the ErgoFit+ Ths compact, SMART, man-overbaord system is available separately.
This model has an hammar inflation system which will only inflate the lifejacket once the water sensitive element, protected by a hydrostatic valve, is submerged in over 20cms of water thus eliminating random activation caused by moisture, rain or wave splash.
A harness point, crotch strap, lifejacket light and hood are fitted as standard. All lifejackets can be inflated manually and have oral tubes for additional air.
- Increased buoyancy 290 newtons, approved to ISO 275N
- New Halo Hood Sytem
- Tailored window pocket for Exposure OLAS integration
- Slimline, quick-lock buckle system
- Exceptional buoyancy distribution and mouth freeboard
- Sculpted bladder improves in-water mobility and self help
- Built-in chin support on inflation
- 3D Fusion shaping
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching harness
- Flexible and durable 3-layer cover constrution
- Simple side waist adjusters
- AIS and PLB compatible
- Lifejacket light, harness point, crotch strap and hood fitted as standard
- 60g CO2 inflation
- Colour: Navy/Lime
- Model: ErgoFit Plus 290N Hammar with Harness, light and hood
- Rearming pack Part no. 11307
- CO2 cylinder only Part no. 10470
No Reviews Yet!