Exposure Float On Light - Man Overboard Strobe and Torch
This item is worth 330 Marine Miles points!
The man overboard technology kicks in after 6 seconds of water completing the connection, activating a strobe light that flashes once a second for up to 24 hours, with a light that's visible up to 3 nautical miles away. This strobe technology makes the MOB easy to see in all conditions. With its seperated and recessed sunken water connection terminals, it ensures that the light isn't activated by accident, causing chaos on board!
Small and compact it fits in the palm of the hand, and its activation button is easy to locate in the dark. Great as a distance torch, it also provides great side lights to maximise all round visibility for then its used to indicate a position, or being used as a strobe. Compact enough to be easily stowed in standard safety gear or in a lifejacket pocket.
- Ties in the OLAS mobile app, free on the App Store or Google Play
- Waterproof to IPX7 1m
- Water activated strobe
- Lumens of max 120, med 50 and low 10
- LED configuration of 1 x white XPG Cree LED
- Fast Charge of 3 hours
- USB rechargeable
- 700mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Run time of high for 1hr, medium for 3hrs and low for 20hrs
- Standby of MOBT of 15,000hrs
- Weight of 45g, dimensions of 55 x 24mm
- Comes with OLAS Float On Light, micro USB charger, reflective neck lanyard and user manual
No Reviews Yet!