Exposure OLAS Crew Tag and Strap - Man Overboard System
This item is worth 215 Marine Miles points!
The OLAS crew tags connect easily to the OLAS app on your mobile device. If there is a man overboard, the OLAS app registers a break in the bluetooth connection within 8 seconds, then sounds an alarm to alert all crew that there is an overboard situation. The OLAS app then directs the crew with recovery, giving a clear GPS location as to where the man overboard happened, with clear visual aids and bearing and distance data. Easy to read and interpret in a high pressure environment caused by a man overboard. The OLAS app also stores all the location data and times for when you radio or call 999 and speak to the Coastguard, saving vital minutes for a person in the water.
- The OLAS app uses Alert and Find tech giving on hand crew tracking and a MOB alert
- In the event of a MOB, OLAS sounds an alarm and gives a latitude and longitude using the phone or tablets GPS
- Versatile to attach, can be worn on the wrist, lifejacket, MOB device or using the strap supplied
- Connect multiple tags to one phone or tablet to manage many potential MOB's
- Connect one tag to multiple phones or tablets to provide back up on board with multiple users able to access and act on a MOB
- Each OLAS tag comes with a universal fir silicone wrist strap with stainless steel buckle
- The OLAS tag has a long battery life with a run time on high of 5 months with a low battery alert
- The OLAS tag comes fitted with a CR2477 battery, which can be easily replaced by the user
- Weight of 20g, without strap
- Water resistance of IPX7 1m
- Range of 0 to 50ft vessel
- Additional in app navigation features include SOG, COG, bearing to waypoint, course to steer and a compass
- Download the free OLAS app at the App store, or on Google Play, just search for OLAS
No Reviews Yet!