Crewsaver Mariner Liferaft 6 Man Valise
This item is worth 3400 Marine Miles points!
The Crewsaver Mariner liferaft range has been designed with coastal use in mind, for recreational sailing and powerboat activities. An ideal solution for those wanting a high quality and affordable liferaft. Manufactured by Survitec Group's liferaft facility in Italy, who have been designing and manufacturing liferaft's for both the commercial and leisure markets since 1977.
Easy to transport with a choice of valise or a small, lightweight container with side handles, it is made with a bright orange top canopy increasing the visibility of your liferaft.
- 3 year service interval
- 45ltr weighted water ballast pockets
- Added reflective tape to enhance visibility
- Boarding ladder to the front and back
- Bright orange top canopy that can be opened or closed on either side of the raft
- High quality and long lasting orange PVC tubes to further aid your visibility
- Lookout sleeve, located to the rear of the canopy
- Rain water catchment and collection system to the rear of the canopy
- Optional extras of cradles, webbing assemblies and HRUs are also available
- Floating knife
- Hand or foot operated pump for additional air top up
- Instruction manual and immediate action leaflet
- Large plastic hand bailer
- Repair kit and additional reflective tape
- Rescue quoit and line
- Sea anchor
- Two buoyant paddles
- Two sponges
This raft can be serviced at a number of Survitec Group's extensive network of service stations globally to help ensure an effective and efficient servicing process for your long term convenience and continued safety. In addition the raft comes complete with a 12 year warranty providing it is serviced by a Crewsaver approved service station every 3 years.
No Reviews Yet!