CTEK M100 Battery Charger
This item is worth 690 Marine Miles points!
The M100 has a special recondition mode which can recover a stratified battery, helping to extend battery life. This is perfect for the rough condition of the marine environment as boat batteries often becomes deeply discharged causing stratification. The Supply function is used as a power source. M100 delivers 7A, is IP65 classed and follows the CTEK criteria: both charges and maintains, no harmful galvanic currents, reverse polarity protected, spark-free, rain and splash proof, electrical equipment will not be damaged and has a 5 year warranty Comfort Connect compatible: Yes.
- Input voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage Nominal: 12V
- Efficiency 85%
- Charging voltage 14.4V, 14.7V, 13.6V/Supply, 15.8V/Recond
- Charging current 7A Max
- Back current drain* <3mA
- Ripple** Max 150mV rms, 0.3A
- Ambient temperature -20 deg C to +50 deg C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Type of charger Eight step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance.
- Type of batteries 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 14-225Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 191x89x48mm
- Insulation IP 65 (splash and dust proof), outdoor use
- Weight 0.8kg
No Reviews Yet!