CTEK M200 Marine Mains Battery Charger
This item is worth 865 Marine Miles points!
- Input voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage Nominal: 12V
- Efficiency 85%
- Charging voltage 14.4V, Temperature compensated
- Charging current 15A max
- Back current drain* <2Ah per month
- Ripple** <4%
- Ambient temperature -20 DEG C to +50 DEG C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Cooling Fan
- Type of charger Eight step, fully automatic, switch mode with pulse maintenance.
- Type of batteries All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL).
- Battery capacity 28-300Ah, up to 500Ah for maintenance.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 235x130x65mm
- Insulation IP 44 (Outdoor use)***
- Weight 1.4kg
**) Ripple denotes the amount of interference there is to the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70 - 400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. Voltage ripple could harm other equipment, which is connected to the battery.
***) IP 44 cannot be guaranteed unless the charger is positioned with its top or long side facing up.