Wempe Pirate II Barometer - Chrome 95mm
This item is worth 980 Marine Miles points!
As one of smallest Wempe series, this Pirate II series aneroid Barometer in solid brass with a chrome plating finish, clearly displays precise measuring of atmospheric pressure ably assisting in reliable weather forecasting for up to 48 hours. The housing is easily opened from the front to make any adjustments.
- Instrument: Barometer
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Chrome plated
- Scale: Atmospheric pressure in hPa/mmHg
- Accuracy: +/- 3 hPa between 980 - 1030 hPa
- Measuring range: 940 to 1060 hPa, 700 to 790 mmHg
- Number of aneroid capsules: 1
- Range of operating temperature: 4-50 degrees C
- Temperature error: +/- 3 hPa at sudden change in temperature of +/- 10 degrees C
- Case diameter: 95mm
- Dial diameter: 61mm
- Weight: 300g
No Reviews Yet!