Wempe Nautik Porthole Comfortmeter - Brass Nickel Plated 120mm
You save: £50.56 (14.53%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 1485 Marine Miles points!
The 120mm Wempe Nautical series Comfortmeter is a combined instrument consisting of a comfortmeter and hygrometer. Two indices on a 78mm large white clock face indicate temperature and relative humidity level. Useful at sea, at home or in the office this popular and attractive instrument enables you to achieve a healthy and comfortable room climate. Traditionally styled with a porthole toggle opening, for easy access, the Wempe Nautik Comfortmeter is available with a traditionally polished and clear lacquered brass finish, a stunning hi-gloss chrome plated finish or this matt finish nickel plated model for a twist on a classic, with white face and black dials.
- Instrument: Nautik Porthole Comfortmeter
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Nickel plated, matt finish
- Style: White face with black numerals
- Scale: Temperature in degrees C/F, Humidity level in %
- Hygrometer accuracy: +/- 3% between 40-90%
- Hygrometer humidity sensor: Synthetic fibre
- Hygrometer range of operating temperature: -10 to +50C
- Thermometer accuracy: +/- 1 degrees C between 0-40C
- Thermometer temperature sensor: Bi-metal
- Case diameter: 120mm
- Dial diameter: 78mm
- Weight: 600g
No Reviews Yet!