Wempe Cup Porthole Barometer - Nickel Plated 140mm
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 2245 Marine Miles points!
The Wempe Cup Series Barometer belongs to a range of top quality precision marine instruments, forged in solid brass, that includes clocks (both quartz and mechanical striking versions with Roman or Arabic numerals), barometers for measuring atmospheric pressure, thermometer/barometer/hygrometer combinations and comfortmeters (thermometer/hygrometer) to asses overall comfort. Appreciated by sailors and landlubbers alike, these classic Wempe instruments add a timeless elegance to any room and can be found gracing walls worldwide, whether it be in the cabin of a classic yacht or as a nod to a sailing interest at home or in the office and are available in a choice of high gloss polished and lacquered brass or chrome, nickel or gold plated brass.
- Instrument: Cup series Porthole Barometer
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Nickel plated
- Style: White face with black numerals
- Scale: Atmospheric pressure in hPa and mmHg
- Barometer accuracy: Plus or minus 2 hPa between 980 and 1030 hPa
- Barometer measuring range: 940 to 1060 hPa, 700 to 790 mmHg
- Number of aneroic capsules: 1
- Operating temperature range: Plus 4 to 50 degrees C
- Termperature error: Plus or minus 2.5 hPa at sudden change in temperature of plus or minus 10 degrees C
- Case diameter: 140 x 47mm
- Dial diameter: 100mm
- Weight: 900g
No Reviews Yet!