Gill Men's OS1 Trousers
This item is worth 1590 Marine Miles points!
Fully seam sealed, abrasion resistant fabric with a durable waterproof finish, are just some of the reasons it is perfect for offshore sailing and ocean racing. Other features include the performance cut for unrestricted movement and comfort and internal fly eliminates need to undo braces. As well as the standard features you would expect like a front zip with internal gusset for wet weather protection, adjustable stretch braces for a comfortable fit, and fully adjustable ankle closure. Loads of pockets; fleece lined hand warmer pockets, chest cargo pocket design to fit radio, thigh pocket with additional multi-tool pocket.
- High fit design with SuperStretch back panel and shoulder adjustment
- Hand warmer pockets with gridded thermal fleece
- Deep thigh pocket with D ring attachment point for marine tools or kill cord leash
- Anti corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders
- 2 way zip with internal waterproof gusset for wet weather protection
- Internal fly for added convenience
- Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear
- External waist adjustment
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Adjustable ankle closure
- High performance, durably waterproof and breathable 4 layer fabric
- Fabric weight reduced by 10 percent for a softer and more flexible handle
- 15 percent increase in resistance to surface abrasion
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Outer of 100 percent Nylon, Reinforcement of 100 percent Polyester
No Reviews Yet!