Zigboat Starter Kit
This item is worth 2995 Marine Miles points!
Installing the ZigBoat is simple, the Gateway, preferably placed centrally in the boat for best coverage, connects to a power source with the correct length of cable. The ZigBee Sensors are fixed, either inside or outside the boat with 3m adhesive tape (supplied) or with screws (not supplied). The user friendly free ZigBoat app guides you through the simple set up which allows monitoring of unlimited sensors with an unlimited number of mobile devices receiving push notification from the same Gateway. In fact, the ZigBoat app allows montoring of unlimited Gateway systems. With the optional 3G USB Dongle up to 5 mobile phone numbers can be programmed to receive instant and repeat SMS notifications.
Using ZigBee wireless technology, designed especially for sensor networks, very little power is used for controlling and monitoring applications.
To run, the ZigBoat app requires a minimum of iOS 11 or higher or a minimum Android 5.0 (lollipop) or higher.
- ZigBoat Starter Kit
- Simple to install
- Wireless, cloudless
- Monitors and interacts with your boat onboard or ashore
- No costly monthly fees or subscription
- Utilises free Wi-Fi or 3G with optional 3jG/SMS USB dongle
- Sends push notifications instantly as and when critical events occur
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- WLAN: 22.4 GHz - 802.11 b/g/n (Access Point and/or station)
- ZigBee: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: 9/36 Vdc
- Power consumption using Wi-Fi (without USB 3G dongle) 250 mA
- Power consumption using USB 3G dongle: 800mA
- Average battery life of the sensors: 3-5 year depending on ambient conditions of humidity, temperature etc.
- Gateway Ethernet port: 10/100 MBps
- USB port x 1
- Battery Sensor
- Flood Sensor
- Porthole/door sensor
- Gateway 9/36 Vdc power supply
- 1 x CR123 battery
- 4 x AAA batteries
No Reviews Yet!