Weems and Plath Bluewater Quartz Clock
You save: £6.42 (10.71%)
This item is worth 270 Marine Miles points!
The Bluewater time and tide clock is a lovely and affordable piece, with a rugged quartz clock displaying the time and tide that is calibrated for the UK and the United States. Based on the North Atlantic, meaning it will work for both, Eastern Coast of the US and the UK, the only place it will not cover is the Solent in Southampton, it has double tides due to the Isle of Wight. The tide sector averages the lunar tide cycle, this instrument will work for other tidal bodies of water but will need to be reset frequently. Such a great design making the Bluewater instruments requiring little maintenance.
- Splash resistant o ring seal
- Scratch and glare resistant matte finish glass bezel
- Constructed of precision molded high impact black styrene
- Hinged bezel with knurled brass locking lug for easy access to movement and battery
- Secure battery clip for open ocean security
- battery, instructions and mount hardware included
- Weight 11oz - 312g
- Life time warranty
No Reviews Yet!