Weems and Plath Endurance II 135 Brass Time and Tide Clock
This item is worth 780 Marine Miles points!
The easy-to-read dial displays a standard 12-hour clock face that tracks time to the second while a fourth red hand indicates the current position of the tide. This tide and time clock is constructed of the same high lustre, maintenance-free, ultra-hard finish that is a hallmark of the popular Endurance collection. (Note the tide sector averages the Atlantic lunar tide cycle. It will work for other tidal bodies of water but will need to be re-set more frequently.)
- Maintenance free, ultra-hard protective coating
- Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
- Weather resistant
- Bevelled glass crystal
- Traditional porthole front opening bezel
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (135SM and 135SB)
- AA battery included
No Reviews Yet!