Weems and Plath Endurance II 135 Brass Barometer and Thermometer
You save: £22.17 (13.04%)
This item is worth 740 Marine Miles points!
The Endurance II Barometer/Thermometer in brass finish is a two-in-one instrument that conveniently combines barometric pressure and temperature gauges in one location. The barometer at the top of the dial is an aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level. The thermometer in the lower portion of the dial displays both Farhenheit and Celsius scales.
- Maintenance free, ultra-hard protective coating
- Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
- Weather resistant
- Bevelled glass crystal
- Traditional porthole front opening bezel
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (135SM and 135SB)
- AA battery included
No Reviews Yet!