Marlow Rope Excel Racing 1.5mm
This item is worth 5 Marine Miles points!
Average breaking load: 172kg (378lbs) Weight: 0.15kg/100m (0.10lbs/100ft)
Excel Racing is an excellent lightweight all purpose performance rope which can be used in a variety of applications including sheets, halyards and control lines.
To reduce weight, the cover can be removed to allow spinnaker sheets and halyards to be tapered. Reducing weight as the spinnaker clew allows the sail to fly high in light airs.
- Braided Dyneema® SK75 core
- Hardwearing 16 plait polyester cover
- Smooth cover reduces wear and friction
- Low stretch and minimum weight
- Holds fast in cleats
- Flexibility through tight radii of dinghy deck gear
- Easily handled without kinking or twisting
- Distinctive colours
- Marlow pre-stretched
Dyneema is DSM's registered trade mark.
Please note that cut lengths of rope cannot be returned for a refund and are only supplied on this basis.
No Reviews Yet!