Anchor Marine Transom or Corner Fender 13L x 10D x 10H cm
You save: £2.84 (10.72%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 120 Marine Miles points!
This rugged, easy to install fender is designed to give protection to boats with vulnerable transoms. It is especially popular with canal and river users or those in crowded marina situations. These fenders also give good protection when fitted to the exposed corners of marina berths or finger pontoons. Two 'horse shoe' mounting clips are provided with each unit. The two larger sizes fit a 90 degree corner whereas the small size can bend to fit from a 70 to a 90 degree corner.
- Provides protection on vulnerable corners
- Transoms of boats
- Pontoon Corners
- Attach to corner with screws/rivets/nails
- Note: these are a sealed unit and are not re-inflatable
- L: 13cm (approx. 5 inches)
- R: 10 cm (approx. 4 inches)
- H: 10 cm (approx. 4 inches)
No Reviews Yet!