Spinlock Deckvest Vito Hammer 170
This item is worth 1070 Marine Miles points!
The Hammer inflation system is activated by water pressure and will not inflate until the cap is approximately 10cm under water, this system is designed for use in mainly extreme conditions and extended offshore sailing, the benefit of the Hammer system is that the jacket will not accidentally inflate from sea spray or from being wet from rain. The Hammer unit has a single indicator to show if armed, delayed inflation can be caused if full immersion of the firing head is delayed by buoyant foul weather clothing.
- Added protection in high impact areas
- Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Pylon lifejacket light
- Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
- Fine tune adjust each time for layers
- Toggle attachment point for optional chest pack (DW-PCC)
- Striking finish in durable rip stop fabric
- 170N buoyancy with Hammar Hydrostatic automatic inflator
- Structured fit
- Weight 1240g
- CE Approved
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket 170
- ISO 12401 Deck harness
No Reviews Yet!