Hempel Hard Racing Antifoul 2.5ltr
This item is worth 400 Marine Miles points!
Preparation and Application
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, oil free and dry
- Clean with Pre-Clean
- On previously coated surfaces, wet abrade to remove all loose matter and to provide a suitable key
- Wash surface with fresh water and allow to dry
- Apply 2 coats of Hard Racing with an additional coat around the leading edges and other high wear areas
- On substrates that have not previously been antifouled, prime prepared surface with 1 coat of Underwater Primer, then apply 2 coats of Hard Racing
- Stir all products well before use
- Launch vessel within 3 months
- Application method of Brush/roller/pad/spray
- Thinners and tool cleaner use Thinner 808 (no 3)
- Coverage of 13.5m2 per litre
- Min application temperature of 5 degrees Celsius, 40 degrees Fahrenheit
|Temperature||Touch Dry||Overcoating Time|
|10 degrees Celsius 50 degrees Fahrenheit||8 hours||9 hours||none|
|20 degrees Celsius 68 degrees Fahrenheit||4 hours||5 hours||none|
PLEASE NOTE that white antifoul when applied may look grey. Once immersed it looks white.
No Reviews Yet!