Spinlock Sail Sense - Sail Monitoring and Management System
This item is worth 800 Marine Miles points!
This handy device utilises the make and model of your sails, when they were made, their dimensions and what they're made of. Feeding back into the accompanying App the sail can also be tracked and traced if necessary and a full history can be seen live. Linking via Bluetooth to an App on a mobile, tablet or PC, you can view the compelling and extensive data. Many sails can be managed through one device, whilst many users can view and manage a sails history and performance.
The Spinlock Sail Sense can be sewn into a sail when being made, or retrofit after purchase adding very little weight to the sail. The unit comes alive when the sail moves, instantly logging the hours of use, UV exposure, movement, tack count and location. The battery lasts up to 7.5 years dependent on usage and is incredibly useful for accurately recording the condition of the sail, review degradation whilst being a great training tool for crew!
- Measures hours of use, UV exposure, flogging, tack count and location
- See how, when and where a sail has been used
- Real time asset management with Live Mode
- iOS and Android App allows you to log, record, view and export your data
- Sew attachment to sail during manufacture or retrofit
- 7.5 hours battery hours dependent on usage
- Height of 36.5mm, width of 62mm, depth of 12mm and weight of 28g
No Reviews Yet!