Nasa Clipper AIS Radar Receiver
You save: £60.00 (22.22%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 1050 Marine Miles points!
- The Nasa Marine AIS radar is the first stand alone AIS receiver, plotter specifically designed for the leisure boat market.
- The display, with ranges of 1,2,4,8,16 and 32 nautical miles shows AIS carrying vessels in a format normally associated with conventional radar.
- A trail of previous positions clearly shows the relative track of all the targets on the screen.
- A box to the right of the screen displays the speed over the ground, the vessel name, MMSI number and the latitude and longitude of any target selected by the user.
- The compact unit has a white backlit LCD display, operates from 12 volts and consumes little power.
No Reviews Yet!