Odeo LED Distress Flare eV050
This item is worth 585 Marine Miles points!
Originally designed for marine use, it's lightweight, safe performance means that it is incredibly useful to use for any outdoor activity. Now even smaller in size it makes it ideal for mountaineering, skiing, expeditions... Now any activity can benefit from the added safety and security of carrying a distress flare, without the unwanted dangers. In its smaller, more compact size, and with it's waterproof rating to IP68, up to 50m, it is now an ideal safety device for divers as well.
The Odeo Distress is designed with consideration to SOLAS requirements, making it a genuine alternative to the pyrotechnic red hand held flare. The Odeo Flare also outputs an SOS signal during its flash pattern as described in Annex 4 to Internatioanl Collision Regulations, and is an internationally recognised distress signal.
The Odeo Distress uses either 4 x L91 Lithium batteries or 4 x Alkaline batteries. These batteries have the required shelf life and power capacity and will operate over an extended temperature range.
- Safe LED Technology. No pyrotechnics, flames or heat equalling no risk
- Visible from all directions simultaneously
- Projects over the the full hemisphere
- In built SOS signalling and flicker option on dual function
- Simple to activate even with gloves or wet hands
- Over 8 hours of continuous use from one set of batteries
- Indefinite shelf life with easy user battery changes, 14 year shelf life with supplied batteries
- Search And Rescue aircraft safe
- 1 Odeo Flare equals 600 hand held flares
- Safe to carry in your backpack
- Made from Salt Water resistant materials
- Ideal for diving, tested to 50m
- Supplied with lanyard
No Reviews Yet!