Polymarine Inflatable Repair HYPALON 2 Part Adhesive 250ML TIN
You save: £1.15 (5.83%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 95 Marine Miles points!
- Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive 250ml, gives high strength bonds when used in with 107 curing agent, particularly suitable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats.
- Can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile, hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials. Please note - not for use on plasticised PVC.
- Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity.
- Easy to mix two part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure in 48 hours.
- Shelf life of 18 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours.
- Coverage using 2 coats, 1 litre bonds 1 square metre.
- Cleaner - Solvent 510.
- As used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.
No Reviews Yet!