Polymarine Inflatable Repair PVC -2 PART- Adhesive 250ml TIN
You save: £1.63 (9.88%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 75 Marine Miles points!
- Solvent based polyurethane adhesive 250ml, gives excellent adhesion to both plasticised and unplasticised PVC.
- Used with 107 curing agent, it will bond a wide variety of surfaces including wood, canvas, leather, PVC, nylon fabric, polyurethane fabric and foam.
- Use for repair of all PVC inflatables including Zodiac, Bombard 'Dynalon' and 'Strongon' fabrics and Narwhal, Valiant 'Hypertex'.
- Easy to mix two part supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent.
- Can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs.
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or serrated trowel.
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure in 48 hours.
- Shelf life of 18 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours.
- Coverage using 2 coats, 1 litre bonds 1 square metre.
- Primer- Solvent 2903 necessary as primer before applying adhesive for maximum bond.
- Used by liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.
No Reviews Yet!