Quick 6 Way Watertight Hand Held Remote HRC 1006.
You save: £20.80 (13.52%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 665 Marine Miles points!
This device has been studied and designed to operate from any distant place on all movable sets of the boat, such as cranes, gangways, sea ladders, windlasses, etc....
(1) On resistive load at 30 Vdc. (2) Only on models HRC 1002 L - HRC 1004 L - HRC 1006 L - HRC 1008 L. (3) With the plug correctly inserted into the socket. Excluding the area of the socket where the exit cable is fixed (IP 00).
- This is the only hand held remote control equipped of torch LED to operate better in darkness (optional).
- Ergonomic shape and rubber inserts to improve grip and schock reliability.
- HRC remote controls are supplied complete with a connecting cable extendable up to 4 metres, a watertight deck plug and socket, and a support bracket for easy stowage.
- Available with 2,4,6 and 8 push button for more functions on the same instrument
- Watertight connector and cable outless integrated as standard
- Universal power supply (12/24Vdc)
|Model||HRC 1002, HRC 1002 L, HRC 1004, HRC 1004 L HRC 1006, HRC 1006 L, HRC 1008, HRC 1008 L|
|Current capacity of contacts (1)||5 A|
|Torch supply voltage (2)||6 - 30 Vdc|
|Torch power absorption||100 mA Max|
|Operating temperature||-15 to +70 degrees C (+5 to +158 degrees F)|
|Protection rating (3)||IP67|
|Weight - g (lb)||460 g (1,02 lb)||590 g (1,30 lb)||600 g (1,32 lb)||740 g (1,63 lb)||720 g (1,59 lb)||930 g (2,05 lb)||830 g (1,83 lb)||1030 g (2,27 lb)|
No Reviews Yet!