Rule Bilge Pump 360 GPH Submersible 24DA
You save: £2.29 (11.29%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 90 Marine Miles points!
The Rule Bilge Pump 360 GPH Submersible 24DA has an output of 23 litres per minute, or 5 gallons per minute, without a check valve. Small and light it's a perfect design for compact spaces!
- Rugged and durable plastic body with built in strainer
- Quick release inlet strainer for easy, quick cleaning
- Draws low ampage of 2.1A to conserve batteries
- Built in thermal cut off switch
- Includes check valve for back flow prevention
- Vented body prevents air locking
- Threaded port for easy installation
- Requires Rulefloat switches for automatic operation
- Base not interchangeable with old range, but can be fitted using existing screw holes
- Output of up to 23 litres per minute without check valve, maximum recommended discharge head of 2m
- 12V DC with 750mm cable, with fuse size of 2.5A
- Connections for 19mm, 0.75 inch, bore hose
- Dimensions of 99mm height, 64mm x 74mm
- Weight of 0.41kg
No Reviews Yet!