Wempe Admiral II Weather Station - Brass 185mm
This item is worth 2330 Marine Miles points!
As part of the largest Wempe series, this 185mm Barometer, Thermometer and Hygrometer combination with aneroid barometer allows you to measure atmospheric pressure, temperature and relative humidity level all in one handy weather station. Made of solid brass which is polished and finished with a clear lacquer coating, this useful and space saving instrument has a white face with black dials and a classic 'porthole' design allowing you open the case easily from the front to make any adjustments.
- Instruments: Thermometer, Hygrometer, Barometer
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished and clear lacquered
- White face with black dials
- Movement: Aneroid barometer
- Operating temperature: +4 to 50C
- Barmometer measuring range: 940 to 1060 hPa
- Barometer accuracy: +/- 3 hPa between 980 - 1030 hPa
- Barometer number of aneroid capsules: 1
- Barometer temperature error: +/- hPa at sudden change in temperature of +/- 10C
- Hygrometer accuracy: +/- 2% between 40 - 90 %
- Hygrometer humidity sensor: Synthetic fibre
- Hygrometer measuring range: 0 to 100%
- Hygrometer range of operating temperature: -10 to +50C
- Thermometer accuracy: +/- 1 degree C between -10C to +50C
- Thermometer temperature sensor: Bi-metal
- Scale: Temperature in degrees C, Humidity level in %
- Case diameter: 185mm
- Dial diameter: 125mm
- Weight: 1.050kg
No Reviews Yet!