Bonda Rust Primer With Zinc 1L
This item is worth 115 Marine Miles points!
Bonda Rust Primer is a resin based zinc anti-rust coating. It forms a tough skin with a bonded in anti-rust system for a long term action. It has excellent adhesion to most metals and leaves a primed surface ready to paint with all types of paint.
- Removes dirt, grease, polish, flaking paint and loose rust.
- If the surface is not completely clean it may wrinkle when cellulose paint is applied.
- Treat both sides if possible, several thin coats are better than one thick coat.
- If necessary thin with cellulose thinners - maximum 10%.
- If using synthetic household paints apply when it has cured.
- Sprayed cellulose topcoats including aerosols should be applied within 6-24 hours or after 7 days.
- If applying cellulose by brush allow to cure for 7 days, avoid using scrubbing action.
- Do not hold aerosols nearer than 12 to work.
- When using professionally thin topcoats with fast thinners.
- Stir well before use.
- Clean brushes with cellulose thinners.
No Reviews Yet!