Crewsaver ErgoFit 290N Ocean Lifejacket Hammar with Harness
This item is worth 1175 Marine Miles points!
This Offshore 290N model has a Hammar inflation mechanism that operates only when submerged in 20 cms of salt or fresh water, resulting in less chance of accidental inflation by splashing in extreme conditions. The extra buoyancy, exceptional turning speed and support along with spray hood, crotch strap, harness and AIS attachment points all supplied as standard, offers the reliability and peace of mind necessary when venturing offshore out of the sight of land and the lifejacket of choice when wearing heavy or foul weather clothing.
- ISO 12402-2 275N approved but providing superior buoyancy that floats you higher in the water
- Crewsaver 3D Fusion design for ultimate comfort
- Unique bladder distribution allows free movement of arms and less than three second turning speed
- Indicator window shows the inflation mechanism status
- Hammar inflation mechanism inflates only when submerged in 20cms of water
- Easy forward pull side waist adjusters for custom fit
- Flexible and durable 300D fabric outer cover moulds to body
- Form fitting neckline allows greater movement for head and neck
- YKK QBZ Quick Burst Zip closure system
- Manual oral tube for air top up
- Build in inflatable chin support for increased mouth 'freeboard'
- AIS fixing point for automatic activation on inflation
- PLB (Personal Locator Beacon) fixing point
- Reflective tape on inflated bladder to aid visibility
- Surface light included
- Spray hood with additional piping and breather holes to keep it off the face
- 60g CO2 inflation
- Twin lifting beckets to aid quick rescue
- Reflective tape to bladder aids visibility
- Crotch strap reduces 'ride-up'
- Soft loop harness attachment point for safety line if desired
- Model: ErgoFit 290 Ocean with Hammar inflation
- Rearming Kit Part no. 11307
- Replacement CO2 cylinder only (60g) Part no 10470
No Reviews Yet!