The Exposure Float-On Strobe Light is a floatable, waterproof torch ideal for use in man overboard situations. In the event of a person overboard, the Exposure Float-On light floats, making it easy to manoeuvrer in the water and toss easily in the water from a boat to a person without worrying about a bad throw. Six seconds after the water connection is established, the man overboard technology activates, activating a strobe light that flashes once per second for up to 24 hours and is visible from 3 nautical miles away. This strobe technology makes the MOB highly visible in all conditions, and its individual recessed water connection terminals ensure that the lights do not accidentally activate and cause confusion on board. all-round visibility for then it is used to indicate a position, or being used as a strobe. Compact enough to be easily stowed in standard safety gear or a life jacket pocket.
- Ties in the OLAS mobile app, free on the App Store or Google Play
- Waterproof to IPX7 1m
- Water activated strobe
- Lumens of max 120, med 50, and low 10
- LED configuration of 1 x white XPG Cree LED
- Fast Charge of 3 hours
- USB rechargeable
- 700mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Run time of high for 1hr, medium for 3hours and low for 20hours
- Standby of MOBT of 15,000hours
- Weight of 45g, dimensions of 55 x 24mm
- Comes with OLAS Float-On light, micro USB charger, reflective neck lanyard and user manual .